Here's Life Africa has 44 teams actively spreading the Gospel to East Africa in the nations of Tanzania, Malawi, and Uganda. Each month our teams reach 200 villages.
Tanzania is an East African country known for its vast wilderness areas.
- Coast Zone - 5 Total - Zanzibar/Kilindi, Dar es Salaam, Tanga, Korogwe, Morogoro South
- Central Zone - 4 Total - Manyoni, Tabora, Singida, Morogoro North
- Southern Zone - 2 Total - Njombe, Ruvuma
- Western Zone - 5 Total - Nzega, Shinyanga, Kigoma, Ngara, Bukoba
- Northern Zone - 7 Total - Arusha North, Arusha South, Karatu, Babati, Kilimanjaro South, Kilimanjaro North, Kiomoi/Mbulu
- South East Zone - 3 Total - Masasi, Mtwara, Lindi
- Lake Zone - 6 Total - Musoma, Mwanza, Kwimba, Sengerema, Magu, Tarime
- Southwest Zone - 3 Total - Mbeya East, Mbeya West, Rukwa
Malawi, a landlocked country in southeastern Africa, is defined by its topography of highlands split by the Great Rift Valley and enormous Lake Malawi.
- Malawi Zone - 4 Total - 7 Total - Mzuzu, Lilongwe, Blantyre, Zomba
Uganda is a landlocked country in East Africa whose diverse landscape encompasses the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains and immense Lake Victoria.
- West Zone - 1 Total - Moyo
- West North Zone - 3 Total - Masindi, Gulu, Lira